Trace Mineral Complex is a high-quality supplement that lets you enjoy the benefits of naturally-occurring, deep earth compounds.
By combining nutraceutical-grade humic and fulvic acids, the liquid complex provides a broad array of nutritious minerals and trace elements in an easy-to-take form.
Read on to learn what makes Trace Mineral Complex different to other supplements.
Trace Mineral Complex: Master Minerals Combined
While we are somewhat limited by what we can allowably say, both fulvic and humic acid are naturally-formed substances which work uniquely in the body.
As such, the interest in them has continued to grow in recent years, particularly as more and more people switch from synthetic products to natural alternatives.
Trace Mineral Complex is a liquid mineral supplement that combines 50% fulvic acid with 50% humic acid. As such, it is a plentiful source of plant-based minerals, trace elements and natural amino acids.
Gently processed in a GMP-compliant facility in Canada, the product retains its purity thanks to the patented Fulvic Isolation Technology™ used to select and isolate humic compounds at a molecular level – all without the need for chemical extraction.
The FIT™ system also ensures the stability and performance of the substances harvested from plentiful plant matter located in Alberta, Canada.
This feedstock is exceptionally high in humic and fulvic acids while retaining very little undesirable ash and heavy metals typical of many other plant deposits.
Trace Mineral Complex Features
• Contains both fulvic and humic acid
• High concentration (7.5%)
• Extracted without the use of solvents or chemicals
• Uses Patented Fulvic Isolation Technology™
• Natural humic substances profile
• Low molecular weight
• Rich in trace minerals, amino acids and electrolytes
• Fully pasteurised to assure purity
• Compounds finished using state-of-the-art drying tech
• Made in GMP-compliant, food-grade facility in Canada
• Supplied in dark glass bottles to prevent light damage
With Trace Mineral Complex, you can benefit from nutrient-rich, deep earth compounds which – due to intensive agriculture – are no longer abundantly available in modern soil and foods.
Each bottle provides a 50-day supply.