"All chronic pain, suffering and disease is caused from a lack of oxygen at the cellular level." – Dr Arthur Guyton, MD, author of The Textbook of Medical Physiology.
OxyRev is the stabilised oxygen supplement you've been looking for. Manufactured using proprietary technology – and without the use of chemicals – it contains no less than 5 percent v/v of pure diatomic oxygen in a base of de-ionised Grander Living Water and unrefined Atlantic sea salt.
OxyRev is pH balanced, and so suitable to use (undiluted) on skin or mucous membranes. It provides an oxygen concentration of over 50,000 ppm.
Benefits of OxyRev
Given the known benefits of oxygen, supplementation may help to improve vitamin and nutrient absorption along with energy levels; it may also prevent excess lactic acid production in the muscles from exertion after exercise.
What's more, OxyRev can quickly address oxygen deficiency, symptoms of which include overall body weakness, muscle aches, fatigue and impaired cognitive function.
The product has been developed without the use of chemicals or their salts. It combines de-ionised Grander Living Water and a tiny amount of Atlantic sea salt, which is heated with an electric current in order to create dissolved oxygen, along with other species of oxygen, all of which are biodegradable.
Causes of Oxygen Deficiency
- Toxins. Toxins are present in the food we eat, the water we drink, and the air we breathe. Most of these contaminants did not exist even a decade ago. When the body is unable to carry oxygen to cells, potentially dangerous cancerous cells may form. In order to neutralise these toxins or bad cells, oxygen is needed to eliminate and restore balance to the body.
- Stress. When stressed, the body creates adrenaline and other related hormones to cope. Oxygen is needed to metabolise and re-establish balance after stressful responses occur. Stressful situations can disrupt breathing patterns, in which case oxygen would be needed as a supplement.
- Poor food choices. The modern Western diet puts stress on the body by loading it with toxins and chemicals. When acidity occurs, the body cannot transfer much-needed oxygen to cells and other tissues and organs which need it. As a result, more oxygen is required to carry out this basic function.
- Lack of exercise. Exercising increases the need for oxygen in order to support the stress and strain put on muscles. On the other hand, a sedentary lifestyle reduces the body’s ability to process toxic contaminants and to perform normal metabolic functions.
- Infections and fumes. Haemoglobin is located in the blood and is responsible for carrying oxygen around the body. Carbon monoxide found in car fumes has the ability to lock up haemoglobin in the blood, preventing the force of oxygen that can be transmitted through the blood. Furthermore, the build-up of toxins puts strain on the immune system, which requires oxygen for proper functioning.
Oxygen and ROS
When oxygen reacts with electrons, it is transformed into a reactive oxygen species or ROS. Recent studies have shown that ROS have important roles in normal physiological processes, including redox regulation of protein phosphorylation, ion channels and transcription factors.
ROS are also required for biosynthetic processes, such as thyroid hormone production and cross linking of extracellular matrix (Brieger et al, 2012).
If you feel you could benefit from a potent and effective oxygen supplement like OxyRev, order today. The recommended dosage is 5 to 10ml per day; for best results, take half an hour before food or two hours after eating.