Nascent Iodine is the perfect supplement for increasing your iodine levels.
While conventional iodine has a molecular structure, Nascent Iodine is in atomic form – considered the safest and most effective form available.
According to the World Health Organization, iodine deficiency affects 72% of the world's population. By ensuring you meet your daily target, you can have a meaningful impact on your health and wellbeing.
What Makes Ours Different?
So why should you choose our Nascent Iodine ahead of another supplement?
• The most bioavailable form
• 450 mcg of iodine per serving (300% of RDA)
• Stability assured by the Pureodine process of microencapsulation
• Free from salt, preservatives or artificial colour
• Uses a vegetable glycerin base – no alcohol, so easier on digestive system
• 600 servings per bottle
• No nasty taste or smell
• Proven brand
Who is Nascent Iodine For?
Iodine is needed for the thyroid to function properly. However, it also contributes to:
• Normal cognitive function
• Normal energy-yielding metabolism
• Normal functioning of the nervous system
• The maintenance of normal skin
When you consider how many body systems are reliant on this trace mineral, you get a better understanding of the pitfalls of long-term deficiency.
Due to its thyroid-stimulating properties, iodine is helpful for boosting energy levels when thyroid function is low. A quality supplement may be particularly beneficial for those with thyroid deficiencies, thyroid disease or pregnant/breastfeeding mothers.
You may be wondering whether a dosage of 450 mcg is necessary. However, the tolerable upper limit for iodine is 1,100 mcg per day. In Japan, where the diet is rich in seaweed (a plentiful source of iodine), it is not uncommon for individuals to consume 500-1,000 mcg daily with no ill effects. As with any vitamin or mineral, there are differing perspectives on the 'optimal dose'.